1. Acceptance of Terms and ConditionsBy using www.www.electronicsmedia.info you unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions, without restriction, that we (Digi Electro Media India Assistance Pvt. Ltd.) have provided herein for use of this Website. If you do not wish to agree to the outlined terms and conditions please do not use this Website.
2. General"electronicsmedia" provides an interactive online service owned and operated by Digi Electro Media India Assistance Pvt. Ltd. through the Website on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the "Web" or "Internet"), consisting of information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by electronicsmedia, its subsidiaries and its associates with whom it has business relationships ("Business Associates") including but not limited to third parties that provide services in relation to creation, production or distribution of content for the Website ("Third Party Content Providers"), third parties that provide advertising services to electronicsmedia ("Third Party Advertisers") and third parties that perform function on behalf of electronicsmedia like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails and SMS ("Third Party Service Providers"). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this website by the User. The right to use this Website is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s), if any. User understands and acknowledges that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of electronicsmedia, and electronicsmedia shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. While it is electronicsmedia objective to make the Website accessible at all times, the Website may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of electronicsmedia, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. electronicsmedia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all electronicsmedia websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. electronicsmedia shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, graphics, deals, offers, settings, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, electronicsmedia may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
4. EquipmentUser shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Website and all charges related thereto. Digi Electro Media shall not be liable for any damages to the User's equipment resulting from the use of this Website.
5. RegistrationTo utilize certain portions of the Website, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with Digi Electro Media ("Account"). You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to Digi Electro Media is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
6. Password and SecurityAs a registered user of the Website, you may receive or establish a user name and one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and Account(s). You understand and agree that you are individually and fully responsible for all actions and postings made from your Account(s). Any accounts you create are not transferrable. You agree to notify Digi Electro Media immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account(s).
The foregoing provisions of this Section 7 applies equally to and are for the benefit of Digi Electro Media, its subsidiaries, Business Associates and Third Party Content Providers, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Promotion code & subscription pack are not valid on product, lucky draw & select service deals.
9. Standard Terms and Conditions (for electronicsmedia Coupons)The following shall constitute as Standard Terms and Conditions for redeeming electronicsmedia Coupons for purchasing goods and/or services from Institutions:
- Digi Electro Media shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/or services provided by the Institution, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Institution.
- No refunds shall be granted for electronicsmedia Coupons.
- electronicsmedia Coupons are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- electronicsmedia Coupons can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of electronicsmedia Coupons.
- electronicsmedia Coupons may be applied only to purchase the merchandise sold by the Institution, and may not be applied to shipping or handling charges.
- Limit one (1) Coupon per redemption. Only one Coupon can be used per visit unless otherwise specified by the Institution.
- The issuing of credit is at the sole discretion of the Institution.
- Neither Digi Electro Media nor the Institution is responsible for lost or stolen electronicsmedia Coupons or the reference number mentioned on it. electronicsmedia Coupons cannot be combined with any other gift coupons, third party coupons, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Institution.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of electronicsmedia Coupons is strictly prohibited.
- Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the electronicsmedia Coupon void and invalid. The electronicsmedia Coupon will expire on the date specified on it.